Sunday, August 26, 2007

Peter's Dream


I was just walking along aimlessly down a road going nowhere in particular. It was a long road, a long street, concrete. There was cars lying in the road. It seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. I looked around - there was grass as far as you could see - no buildings - nothing - and then suddenly a car blew up. I remember seeing it fly in the air and the bonnet just flapping against the car. It was really frightening. And I walked along and another car blew up, then another one. Then suddenly I found myself in the livinig room in which I was sleeping and I got the urge to get up and to measure the room. I did - that was just the rest of the dream and I went back to sleep. When I woke up next morning I decided to measure the room again and I found I was completely wrong.

No comments: