Saturday, August 11, 2007

Robert's Dream


I'm a huge dog lover. I would have known about twelve dogs. I've always had to bury them. In the dream I would go to the grave - they would sometimes be buried, sometimes they'd have a slab over them and either I reluctantly pull back the slab or it's been broken or something like that and basically they usually reemerge from the grave semi-decomposed and even if they are semi-decomposed they would act normal and I would be with them for a few days. At the end of the dream they would go back into the grave and they would seem to sleep again or whatever. It's a very comforting dream. A sense of well-being about the dream.
I've dreamt about each of the dogs I've known and in the dreams their personalities and behaviours are still intact. This is a very old repeating dream - goes back to 1981.

No comments: